Friday, August 26, 2005

Jeremy's: 45% off all clothing

The madness continues! 2967 College Ave in Berkeley. Berkeley store has mostly girl's stuff: Anthropologie, J Crew, etc. Recently spotted: a bunch of Agnes B. San Francisco store has high-end brands, that are too expensive for us, even with the tremendous discount. Last weekend I found a pair of magenta jcrew cords for 3 bucks! The line at the register was long, and my four-year-old surly, so I had to leave without them. I may try to swing by after Loehmanns if time permits. The old man will be home with the kids, so I have to be back home by 1 p.m. Maybe I can stay out longer if I give him a hand-job. Might just be worth it.

6 Comments:

Blogger hairpit said...

what about the fucking shoes? are they also 45% off?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mammacita said...

no, sadly, shoes are not discounted. That's always a separate sale.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Mammacita said...

Well, Greg has to go to work, so hand job or no hand job, I have to be home 1ish. So, really, what's the point of putting out?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

It is now 1:07.

She's late. I have warmed the liquid soap and everything.

- The Hub

1:05 PM  
Blogger Mammacita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Mammacita said...

No, that we pay through the nose for. Mrs. Meyers brand. Lavender. MMMM. the best hand soap ever. 5 dollars for a tiny bottle. Sometimes Pharmaca or Elephant has a sale on Mrs. Meyers, $1 off a bottle. Then I stock up.

By the way, lil bobo didn't say that he went to the movies Friday night while I stayed home with the kids. I even got them in bed, asleep, by the time he got home.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home