Thursday, January 18, 2007

holy mary mother of tanov

come january 27 I shall find myself at the semi-annual erica tanov sale on that beloved 4th street in berkeley. although in all honesty I am starting to question why I get so excited about a sale at which one would be winning the fucking lottery to find anything under $125. ...I don't know, I've reflected for the past few minutes and apparently it all still makes sense to me. hm, an oxymoron sale. thankfully I did not like anything from fall/winter with the exception of a wrap dress that even at 50% off would debit me $425. that is fucked up. anyway I do hope to find summer 06 leftovers, specifically the chartreuse camisole. I also would like a cute something slip-ish to wear under this awesome jcrew liberty fabric shirt dress I just got from ebay. it is sad about the button down collar but mercifully the sunflower print is quite distracting so one probably will not notice while in converse with myself. that would be totally humiliating.

the sale is the weekend of january 27-28. the store opens at 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home