Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A must read

This post really isn't about a discount or clothes. This is about a book that has changed my life:



I thought this would be some general nutrition book, as I have been really interested in eating better. Turns outs it is a book by a scientist who used to work for the government promoting meat as an optimal source of protein. Only when he conducted tests to gather data to prove it, he found just the opposite. Meat and dairy can actually cause cancer, among other diseases.

I am now primarily vegan. I try to keep my dairy consumption extremely low (less than 7 grams a day) and I don't eat meat anymore.

Check it out. The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home