Thursday, January 18, 2007

the gardener warehouse sale

they are touting items to be sold at up to 90% in savings. people, let it be known that even at such an extreme markdown we are talking about a place in which the markup is astounding. and I am so not fucking around, it has literally taken by breath away. regardless I do hope that the orange outdoor molded chairs I loved so much will be 90% off. that would make them $30. hey! I can do that! I think the sale starts at 9am on saturday. check out the website for further info.

www.thegardener.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Mammacita said...

I'm sitting here, 6:48 am, waiting for Hairpit to pick me up.

Going running, then on to the sale.

I'm so giddy with excitement!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Mammacita said...

So, in the end we waited two hours to get in, and everything was horribly picked over, and the prices weren't all that good. Bleh!

But we met some fun people in line!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home