Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Good Xmas gift: the gift of safety



I'm in the mood to start my Xmas shoppping, are you? I think I might get a couple of these: American Red Cross FR300 Emergency Radio I have a wind up radio/flashlight and every time the power goes out we use it. What's cool about this one is that it gets TV audio and has a cell phone charger. And its like $50 bucks.

More details:
American Red Cross-endorsed emergency radio with 4 distinct power sources
Picks up AM, FM, and TV (2 to 13) bands and 7 NOAA weather alert channels
Superimposed fine tuning control knob; hand crank recharges built-in battery
Includes emergency lights, flashing beacon mode, and cell phone charger
Earphone jack; measures 6.5 x 6 x 2.5 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home