Sunday, October 25, 2009

easy inexpensive way to dress up your wardrobe: Headbands!



I'm loving the cute, inexpensive headbands out there lately. Especially the feather headbands that seem to be all the rage. Typically I wear my hair back with a plain black elastic headband from target, but lately I've been wanting something more in the hair accessories department. And I'm sick of barrettes! I love the way the white feather band gives the girl with the dark hair a punk sort of sensibility. ( available on etsy for 17.50) and the flower headband is so sweet! (12.00 and available here). Also check out Anthropologie's collection

To get more options out of your headbands, try wearing them horizontally or slightly tilted as shown in this photo.(this headband available here. $18) Want to make your own? Follow these instructions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home