Saturday, August 27, 2005

Urban Outfitters on Bancroft in Berkeley: Sale Pile in the back

Well, I only had five minutes, as they were closing. But I made a beeline for the back of the store where they usually have the sale racks. There were PILES and PILES of clothes, and a lot of it really good. Of particular interest was a a cute pleated jean Miss Sixty skirt (might have to go back for that one) and black gouchos for $14. I also saw some low-rise lux jeans cut trouser-style, and they were only $29. There was way more than the usual amount of stuff on sale. I originally headed down to Bancroft to visit one of my new faves American Apparel. I recently got a skirt made out of light sweatshirt material there, and I love it, love it, love it! I now want to get one piece of everything they make, in several colors. Dressed head to toe in soft stretchable cotton, I will wear my American Apparel outfits the same way my mother wore polyester pant suits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home