Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flash Sale Sites






Every morning I start my day by perusing flash sale sites. What is a flash sale? According to wikipedia it is: an online sale, offering women's, men's and children's designer apparel and accessories, designer home goods and high-end travel destinations at discounted prices in a limited-time sale format, typically 36 to 48 hours. I just describe it as serious eye candy and motivation to work!

Here are my favs:

Home/Furniture/Art/Jewelry
Joss & Main
Fab
One King's Lane


Clothing/Home
Rue La La
Gilt Groupe
ideeli.com
jack threads
haute look
my habit


I'll be adding more to the list, but which ones are your favs?

2 Comments:

Blogger Indian Wedding Menswear said...

Thank you for sharing this article.It is great! There are some information which will help me very much. As you gain expertise, Very helpful post! It is extremely helpful for me. It is good idea. Jodhpuri suits

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Flash Sale Sites
Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision.
You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing....best regards.
chilis offers

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home