Sunday, September 25, 2005

do you need pot?

yesterday after attending the yearly and beloved (at least to me) marni turkel sale in santa rosa, lebasi and I made a stop at Garden Restoration. paula l. had told me about this place that sells asian style garden pots and since it was but 6 miles from marni we certainly could not return to oakland without a visit. well, we would have were they not having a 50% off everything sale! and there were hundreds of spider filled treasures! I bought a large (in the fetal position I could sit uncomfortably inside and it's also about 20" tall) terra cotta fish scale pot for $30. I love it! after coming home and placing it in the back yarden I frequently found reason to mozy back there to gaze upon it, each visit endearing it to me even more than the last. that was the only regular pot I bought, I also got a sundry collection of pots in the broken/cracked section for $10, $3, $2 and $1 respectively. that tenner is a good huskey size and looks perfect next to a smaller version I bought at the months long Vivant moving sale last year. I miss that sale. anyway, the address is 111 commercial court in santa rosa.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mammacita said...

yes, let's take a moment to remember Vivant. The ever-lasting-pottery sale. I miss that sale so much.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home