Thursday, September 15, 2005

YakPak Deals

Ah, the grab bag. Remember those? Well, Yak Pak still has them, and they are fabulous. My fave is the 3 bags for 10 bucks deal. You get three bags, some might be samples, some overstocks, for 10 dollars! In my shipment (about 4 or 5 years ago) I got a messenger bag (that my husband still uses) a long, skinny bag that I haul the kids meds in, and a cool purse for myself. Tonight my friend Sherri came over with a great green bag she got in her Yak Pak grab bag the other day. My friend Jill has gotten the grab bag several times, and she usually keeps one of the bags for herself, and sells the other two at crossroads. She has gotten some of the Levis totes, the very same ones I bought full price. Recently, I did the shoe grab bag, and I got a pair of yellow maryjanes, and a super cute pair of red boots, together for $15. Original retail value over $100.00 each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home