Friday, September 16, 2005

fuck me jeremy('s)

when paula told me that jeremy's was having an additional 40% off last weeks markdowns I felt fucked over. that motherFUCKER!!! but like a naive teen I will spread my legs again come tomorrow. and yes, possibly lift them up and over my head for the deepest penetration. however I do take comfort in that fact that the super cute sitwell light teal corduroy blazer I bought last week for $35 was the only size 8P (all the others were 2P and could fit my 4 year old. although certainly I would have prefered a 6P and for such a slight jeremy obviously did not deserve or receive oral.) and the awesome jcrew white linen apron wrap dress ($23) was the only in the store. please please let the white velvet jcrew blazer I so wanted but was $60 still be there. for that jeremy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg Mills said...

Wow! Shopping is more interesting than I realized!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mammacita said...

I just got back, and it was divine. For about $48, I got two pairs of pants for me and a pair of black chunky thongs, and a pair of kakhis and shorts and a bathing suit for Greg Mills! Best thing was, I was all set to shell out 39 bucks for the pair of jcrew, trouser-style jeans, but at the register they said these are only 10 bucks, we forgot to mark them down! The shoes were also on sale. Too bad I had just come from the gym and I was sweaty and starving, otherwise I would have got some of those, too. You really need a 1/2 day to shop at Jeremys. I am sure I only scratched the surface. I think that I will work there in the future for the sole purpose of being able to scour and scoop up the best deals. Maybe Gael can get a job down the street at Dish, then we'd be all set.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home