Sunday, September 04, 2005

REI Used Equipment Sale 9/4

Well, this one is almost over, but I got such an incredible deal, I just have to write about it. We are going camping at Lair of the Bear next weekend, and we needed sleeping bags. So I headed on over to REI, although I was pretty sure that I was going to end up at Target getting cheap sleeping bags. But to my surprise, REI was having a used equipment sale! I ran over and snatched up the last two sleeping bags. One was one of those -35 degree jobs, and the other was an REI brand. I couldn't find the price tags, so I went and asked one of the salespeople how much they were. One was 28 and the other was 69, but the guy said he would take an additional 10 bucks off each bag! When I paid at the register I got an additional 12 bucks off by using my REI member card! Fabulous! Now all I have to do is wash them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home