Tuesday, September 06, 2005

for the hardcore

I could not believe it. yesterday I finally got around to addressing the sunday paper sale ad's and I see in target that the tide I bought FULL PRICE (I was desperate and can only use tide with bleach, nothing else nulifies menstural blood mishaps and the like) just five tender days ago was on sale! down from $19 and change to $15 and change! because I had time on my side and my daughter was in such good spirits (related directly to the polly pockets that were on clearance and hence purchased) I popped over to customer service and asked if target did price adjustments. and hot dog they do! yes! if you purchase something at day 1 and the price changes before day 14 you can bring your receipt and they adjust the price! not only that but if you hang onto that sale ad they will adjust the price up to day 30!!! do you see that though? from day 15 to day 30 you actually have to bring in the piece of paper, a bit pain in the ass-ish. I for one do not complain, as I said this if for the hardcore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mammacita said...

I need to cultivate this habit. The other day Jill returned a cutting board to Sur La Table that she got more than a year ago. There was a little bit of scuffle between the cashier and Jill, but Jill won out and got her credit card credited 18 dollars. I was impressed. I would have just given it to Salvation Army. I am a lazy fuck.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

This post is insane.

The Hub

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home