Thursday, September 08, 2005

workday savior

I checked my email at 8:30 this morning and was just thrilled to see a message from Garnet Hill! they have further reduced "100's" of items and of this I can verifiy. but minutes ago I placed an order where I got (among other things) cute Giesswein Leopard Shearling Mules – Women for $14 dollars, originally $98!!! that was the only wearable item, I also got sheets and pillowcases for our cali-king size bed (example: Solid Jersey Knit Bedding. I ordered the heather gray sheets for $24, originally $72). I did not get these but check out this deal:
Birchwood Table and Chairs , it's actually just the chairs but they are totally Zinc (on fourth street) and $14 for two!

you're welcome for bringing a beacon of light onto your workday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mammacita said...

who are these people leaving ads in our comments?
The chairs are cute. I think I might get some of those sheets.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home