Thursday, November 03, 2005

where do I begin

oh so many discounted goods. so so many.

yesterday at gap.com I was able to buy the gaucho jeans I've been eyeing for weeks! the were originally $68 marked down to $29.99! of course with a first markdown of such proportion there is a great chance these jeans look like shit. thank goodness they do free in store returns! I also got a cute skirt for oli that has puppies on it ($6.97)

next at holdeverything.com there is a lot of stuff on super discount plus free shipping. I got a colander
medium colanderFree ShippingReg. $20.00Sale $6.99
and some lazy susans
lazy susanFree ShippingReg. $24.00-$34.00Sale $6.99
check out these cute jonathan adler stockings!
adler cuffed needlepoint stockingsFree ShippingReg. $28.00Sale $4.99
adler big foot stockingFree ShippingReg. $4.99-$34.00Sale $4.99
adler groove stockingFree ShippingReg. $18.00Sale $4.99
I did not get any of those since I plan on making stockings this year. just like the last three.

lastly today on garnethill.com the sale of the day are cute rubber wellies for $18. these are kids and you can only wear them if you wear up to a size 7 in women which is 5 in kids. no more soggy pant legs! Great British Wellies

whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home