Sunday, September 25, 2005

let me explain about marni.

yes, I neglected to let you know about the annual sale at marni turkel in santa rosa. I am a procrastinator and sometimes it does best me. but let me tell you that the only thing you missed out on was 20% off the regular price. certainly that is a loss but my favorite thing about going to the annual sale is the seconds room where the stuff is 50% and more off. and that my comrades is open all year round. another exciting anectode about her showroom is that there were these fucking awesome canisters that are not on the website. I wish I could draw one for you but I would likely have more success telepathicaly sending it. now that I think about it I would call them canister/urns.

http://www.marniturkel.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home