Tuesday, October 25, 2005

orange-y red sticker news

I accidentally found out that wednesday is the day target does markdowns. last week after a run with my good pal otto at the albany beach I had a feeling I should stop in at target before heading home. I pulled up and strolled inside to see what it was calling to me from the spiritual sale world. sure, there were a lot of lamps at 50% - 75% off but nothing that was right for 1012. I did pick up a bunch of stuff for oli's birthday party (in december) because all the bratz party crap was clearing out and I really did not want to pay more than $.44 for invitations anyway. naturally I assumed these were the items I was summoned for since she had already decided on the bratz theme and shit, you can't do better than $.44! already pleased I checked out and walked outside without a thought to the garden center. time was not really on my side but I suddenly had the thought to run through and check if any plants had been marked down. I saw some pots that I had had my eye on a few weeks ago but since they were a mere 30% off I did not give them much consideration. and then I saw a fella with a sticker gun at the other end of the center shooting bar codes and pulling out 50% markdowns! I was too bashful (maybe ashamed is more truthful) to speak to him, I simply checked out what he had done. there by the door was a perfect for me pot, white-ish, tall, vase-like with a pedestal and only $19.99! it was magical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home